6 Jun 2013

HE WILL COME TO HELP US

You are the one... an ocean of mercy.. You pervade universe, we are the witness to all things happening and are aware of everything. You know how the belief started (that poured on me) You the one impotent, the ultimate and residual entity of everything. Balambike Devi Kamakshiamma how much I write on her will be less, less when I stand infront daily Lalithambike, Chotanikkare... utter all names and some stand ask for facing the human helplessness. I sense by seeing their faces but am told are not to say this to humankind for I will be looser of you!! But I am scribbling just to read myself repeatedly about myself i.e. yourself (seems to be the path of oneness ). You serve as the boon granting... like parijaatha (I feel) tree to those who truly surrender themselves at your sacred feet... I don’t believe the lady who says meditate on full moon and got energised ! Is it enough?!

When we counter misery instead of waiting and we cry out the  name of the Lord irrespective of the condition and situation. He comes to help us.
In our life we enjoy or suffer depending on our sin & virtuous deeds (papa & Punya) The imprints of our past deeds (prarabda) follow us.
No one’s gift is billed with just happening or just sorrow. Life is a matter of both happiness and sorrow.
In such a life we encounter misery irrespective of the condition and situation He come to help us.....

!! RADHE KRISHNA !!

No comments:

Post a Comment