28 Jan 2013

WITHOUT YOU , AM NOTHING..

we have to see things just beyond our immediate perception. We have to be farsighted. We have to see things beyond. That’s a devotee and that’s the intelligence. Could I do anything without the facilities that I have got? No. And we have to recognize that we are nobody. We are nobody! Who are we? One ten thousandth part of the tip of the hair. Sometimes we may be able to achieve something great, but we have to always remember that it is simply due to the mercy of Krishna and His devotees.
And this point has very wonderfully been demonstrated by Brahma. And what is Krishna’s response? What Sri Bhagavan said? “Brahma, don’t worry. I made all the arrangements. There is nothing to be in anxiety. Don’t think that this task is very, very difficult. No matter how difficult it is, when you function on My behalf, when you act on My behalf, when you try to do something on My behalf, I will take care of everything.”
So that’s why Krishna is telling Arjuna – what is Krishna telling Arjuna? Nimitta-matram bhava savya-sacin. [Bg 11.33] Nimitta-matram, become an instrument in My hand. So a devotee may be in anxiety but Krishna is telling him that, “Just become My instrument and you don’t have to worry about anything.”
So please remember this point and become very good devotees.
Hare Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment